Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65

Thread: Brokeback Mountain...Who is gonna see it???

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brokeback Mountain...Who is gonna see it???

    I was actually making a point for you....talking the bible vs constitution....someone wanted to compare them and I was saying that it was amended to "catch up" with the times....but since you asked...no my IQ is not below 70 therefore do not have a diagnosis of mental retardation, nor is it in the borderline intellectual range which is slightly above the 70 range. I work with people who have MR and I can tell you I think I prefer them.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brokeback Mountain...Who is gonna see it???

    Sorry for going ape, but people think that I had no idea that we had amendments to the Constitution.

    Your point is def. well taken though, I agree, the Constitution is very living.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brokeback Mountain...Who is gonna see it???

    apology taken...heck I was agreeing with you
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #54
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brokeback Mountain...Who is gonna see it???

    [ QUOTE ]
    Leviticus 19:27 Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.
    Leviticus 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    So anyone who has ever shaved or has a tattoo is a sinner as well as the homosexuals. WE ARE ALL SINNERS, that is why Jesus died for us. Why can't we just let this topic die? If someone wants to be gay, there is a good chance they have already heard everything you are preaching at them. So just let them be.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brokeback Mountain...Who is gonna see it???

    Everybody's crime, is nobody's crime.

    I dont know if I would apply that to "sins" but at least its logical thinking.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brokeback Mountain...Who is gonna see it???

    [ QUOTE ]
    Both the Consitution and Bible are interputed differently by differnt people. Right Wingers have one view while Liberals have another just like non-believers and believers have varying views on the Bible.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    So very true. I myself am a believer of the Bible. Whats going to happen when you dont believe and it all come true? I want that extra insurance dont you?

    BTW the questions are for all not just directed to PVFAN.

  7. #57
    Inactive Member imported_FCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2006
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    GC girl lovin a PV guy!

  8. #58
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brokeback Mountain...Who is gonna see it???

    He doesn't send brimstone and fire down on a lot of sins...does it make those sins any better than the others??
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  9. #59
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brokeback Mountain...Who is gonna see it???

    [ QUOTE ]
    He doesn't send brimstone and fire down on a lot of sins...does it make those sins any better than the others??

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Only one sin is unforgivable. To blaspheme the Holy Ghost is the only one.

  10. #60
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brokeback Mountain...Who is gonna see it???

    that has nothing to do with my argument
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •